Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting started...


Friday afternoon - bored with work, rainy afternoon, autumn tinged leaves flickering through the venetian blinds of my office view. Hullo Izzie smiling on the window's edge. I want to start my blog but as usual I am commencing before I have fully worked out how to do this... don't have a proper header yet or all the nice bits that make blogs look interesting. My New Year's resolution was to do everything this year with more care and thought but it seems to have transpired that I rush the first of whatever I do, and then refine and refine and finally end up with results I am happy with. At least this is an improvement on earlier practices - when I got an inspiration, madly made a sloppy sort of thing and then moved on to the next creative pursuit. So stay tuned - I will refine this.

No comments:

Post a Comment