Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playing shop

Esther came around today. Long time no see - it was great to catch up with her. She helped me work out some display ideas for my market stall in a couple of weeks from her experience working at Reminiscence. Noella had cut down some lovely branches for me to use to hang bags from (not that you can see this in the pic) and we played around with where to place this on a table of the same width as my stall will be. Also going to use Alan's wooden mannequin from Ikea to display some of the knitted rings. What fun it was - like being little girls again.

Other news - Izzie started walking on Thursday. I was able to see one of her first tentative walks across Lilli and Matt's lounge room on my mobile phone via a video sent to me. Isn't technology wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. it all looks awesome! :) k

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we put our fabrics together we would have a lot the same I think! My mum is arriving soon with some more IKEA fabrics for me....unfortunately they were out of nearly all the ones I wanted (perhaps you bought them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - you are probably right! When is your baby due? Must be soon. Thought I might see you at the market. Would love to ask you some how-to-do blogging things!

    ReplyDelete