Sunday, October 25, 2009

Millymaker bags off to Sydney next weekend

Busy times. Melbourne last weekend, home this weekend (managed the one bag on right) and off to Sydney next weekend. Taking some millymaker bags with me to sell at Anna Pryor's open home Sunday 1 November.

Anna will be selling her Silk Diva range of exotic clothes plus my sister Shauna's beautiful lino cut cards and handmade jewellery. Also other maker's wares too I believe. So if you are in Sydney next week come along 12 noon - 4 pm, 19 King Street Newport. Anna has a lovely home and I've been to one of her open home occasions before. Very relaxed and lots of girly fun.

Sue has been busy making lots of new fabulous millymaker bags. She's overtaking me in production! I've been so seduced by my new sewing machine I've been making some clothes for myself rather than bags.






Last weekend Alan, Claire and I went to the Shirt and Skirt Designer Market at Abbotsford Convent in Melbourne. Really enjoyed it - great atmosphere, jazz playing, groovy cafes and some lovely things on sale. Liked the emphasis on clothes. The designer markets in Hobart have tended to be more about accessories, jewellery and kid's clothes.




My lovely brother Bruce and my nephew Jac came around today. Bruce and Alan constructed a raised vegie garden bed out of sleepers - slogging on in the rain, me fretting about wet electric power tools...all finished now though and looks great.

And here's the oak tree photographed today (during a sunny patch) looking lush in its luminous lime green phase.


No comments:

Post a Comment