Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy millymaker

Making things is such a strong urge for me; it gives my such pleasure. Selling thing I make, while not necessary, is rather nice too. Really enjoyed the the Art & Design market today and I am so impressed with how well it was run. Thank you Shannon, Bec and Holly. Lots of interesting products on sale and lovely creative people making all sorts of nice things. Nice trades too for other handmade goodies! Husband is impressed (and I think a bit surprised) that I made so many sales. Thank you Sue, Shauna and Noella for adding to the millymaker mix. I am looking forward to the next market - and have all sorts of new ideas and plans. I am not sure where this millymaking venture will take me, but I hope to continue making things and promoting others who like making things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment